Monday, February 1, 2010

Weekend of Fresh Air!

Weekend Getaway!  Got out of the city for some fresh air this weekend! Blue bird skies, sun and snow made me miss skiing more than anything!! But I was happy just to be able to take advantage of the beautiful outdoors.
Of course, with being surrounded by such awesome landscapes all around, especially Above Donner Lake,we had to have a photo sessioN!! My newly cut hair!
Marco and I!! Prepping for a pose session. haha.
Other than posing, I also snuggled up by the fire and enjoyed some much needed down time!!

BUT I Kept myself inspired with the movie HOT DOG!
If I couldn't ski at Squaw, at least I got to watch people RIPPING the Chinese Downhill at Squaw!!! haha! Inspirational.
I love it here.
 Everywhere we went I wanted to snap pictures endlessly and try to remember the snow, the blue skies, and the sunshine that I have been missing off the ski hill.
posers?
Truckee River.  Where I do my world famous EXTREME TUBING in the summer.  I was tempted to break out the tube and have a little adventure COMBINED with an icing session for my knee!! But I figured that my Game Ready was doing a good enough icing job without having to go in the river...
more poses, with a sweet TREE!
More of the Sweet TREE!!
Anyway, got back into the routine at the gym this morning with one goal in mind: Be ready to RIP at the Olympics!!!! WHAT WHAT!
Inspirational mittens....

1 comment: