Thursday, February 11, 2010

Feels good to be back where I belong!

My time in Calgary is OVER!! Although it was fun and I got a TON accomplished in terms of rehabbing my genou, I am happy to have packed up my bags and to have headed to the MOUNTAINS!  Where I belong!
This bike represents my life right now.  Lots of biking and lots of snow! haha.
I think that I was getting accustomed to city life!! Sushi with the lovely ladies, Chemmy and Brigitte!
Me and my green tea. so zen.
LAUGHING! I love laughing with these people! tres entertaining!
But when our "Olympic Roll" arrived, I didn't want to be eating the Olympics, I wanted to be skiing there!!.... So....
We went skiing!  Back in Good old Nakiska with the girls!
We are SO EXTREME!  What a rebel...
Spying on the boys..... hahaha.
Watching the boys RIP it down the ICY slope.
@bradcspence ripping!! (that is his twitter name... we are twitter friends...)(and normal friends)
wa wa we wa!  Even our lunches are Olympic.
Anyway, it was awesome to get back with the team today and feel the wind on my face.  We only free-skied but it felt great!  I'm taking things day by day to see how my knee reacts, but so far so good.  8 more days in Nakiska then it's for real Olympic time!!!  Since we are missing opening ceremonies, we are going to have some sort of tv-watching-opening-ceremonies-party.  should be a good time.....
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hey.. Do u wanna make a linkex with http://blogofsport.info ?? Please contact me isshmen@yahoo.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete