Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 2 of the Olympics!

Day 2 of the Olympics!!
Another beautiful day in the mountains!!
You can see an array of different countries getting ready for training behind Brigitte!
I even met Kwame the "Snow Leopard from Ghana"! He was super nice!!!
And Brigitte's Niece's friend's cutout doll came with us on the hill today!! With her GOLD MEDAL!
On our way down we ran into some of the amazing volunteers, moving the Downhill start to the Giant Slalom start for tomorrow's men's race!
Later that day, a bunch of us headed to Whistler Village and scoped out some of the sights!! I posed with the RINGS!
And Brigitte and I hit up every poser painting we could find!!! Here we are friends with a bear!
I am a dead mounted Deer! And Brigitte is a poser skier.
Now we are SNOWWOMEN! yay.
Wish we could find Goldilocks!!!! At least I'm smiling with my eyes.
that bear is wearing sunglasses!!! Wow.  Steph and Craig with momma bear.
The village is buzzing!!! There are things going on at every corner! It's sweet!
The Olympics are fun!

1 comment:

  1. Anna,

    I hope this works...

    not the most computer savvy, but I'll try nonetheless. Afraid of Facebook... ya da ya da yah.

    Listen, congratulations and continued best of luck out there... with ALL (skiing, photography, writing, experiencing... living, all of that. We're super proud, Kathy and I, and even though we haven't contacted much over the past few years, well, that's just the way things go.

    Doesn't change much about how proud I am, and I'm sure that I speak for far more than just me...

    Take care, and I'll be checking in more regularly...

    x-swim coach and teacher who loves skiing too, Huntley Addie...

    ReplyDelete