Monday, October 5, 2009

my boyfriend is here.

After a long rainy week, things brightened up with Marco's arrival in Quebec-land from Chile!
His visit began with fondue and wine at Julie's and a late night game of poker where the ladies (me, karen and Julie) totally dominated!! Julie outsmarted us all in the end though. nice work!
Today was spent checking out the sweet colours and avoiding getting shot by hunters or eaten by bears or deer or any other crazy wild animals....
My mom has been very concerned about bears and hunters in the woods and left 2 fluorescent vests and 2 fluorescent hats for me and marco! haha! The getup is amazing. As you can see below.


TRying his best to not blend in with nature

I am on bear/hunter watch. so far so good.

ALL CLEAR. proceed.

what. are. you. looking. at.

just joking...

WE FINALLY made it SAFELY with no bear or hunter wounds to the lake.
But Marco is keeping watch just in case crazy animals attack. while I wait outside.....

BEst escape route from bears and hunters: water.
It was freezing and I am too much of a wuss to even attempt swimming. But nice work marco!  He deserves recognition for this.

So happy he braved the wild woods of Quebec and the freezing cold water.  And he is safely equipped in the non-camo getup. So rugged!!

That sums of the beginning of his short visit.
I leave you with this leaf.  And the metaphors is represents about life, the universe, and everything.
and some more leaves....
and a rainbow that appeared right at the end of the afternoon.... only because it rained. again. ugh

1 comment:

  1. Annaaaaaaaaaa ..... you are addicted to blogging and i am addicted to your blog!

    Oh and btw the poker game was an accidentally successful stroke , a stroke of luck , a fluke god damn it , I didn't even know I won ..... so much for outsmarting the boys!eeeeeeeeh!

    Julie xo

    PS:You rock GF!

    PS 2:Abstain fragile hearts ......I hope you wont be embarassed by my discovery of the day! Yes , I learned something today:
    Do you know what a curtesy fart is?
    Well it's when someone accidentally lets one fly and is embarassed about it and you let one rip yourself to make the person feel better! IT'S THE KIND OF THING I EXPECT FROM A FRIEND LIKE YOU :D

    ReplyDelete