Friday, October 9, 2009

Goodbye Fall, HELLO SOLDEN!


My last week of fall went by WAYYY tooo fast.
Marco made if over from his camp in chile Chile for the peak of the sweet fall colours!  This is a pic from our SAFE (no hunting wounds or bear attacks...) hike on blueberry hill.

posers.... sorry!
Marco throwing the safety hat.  It was a dangerous 3 seconds when his head was exposed to hunters and bears, but he survived. it was actually quite amazing.
I threw his hat. not sure why. I guess it seemed like a cool idea at the time?

we went paintballing with lup, robbie, waissi, erik, karen, gero and andre.
It was a stressful 3 hours of my life, and I have some serious bruising (ON MY HEAD(KAREN...))  But it was fun other than getting shot.  

I am as good as i look. which is bad.  Karen and I opted out of the last round "free for all" and did a hardcore hunting photoshoot instead...  All we could hear in the background was shots going off as the boys attacked each other in a frenzy while we were trying to pose as hardcore as possible.
I guess that sums of the last week of my fall in Quebec.  I leave this afternoon for Munich and will be in Solden tomorrow!! Skiing this weekend! missing thanksgiving :( but that is normal.  I'm excited to get back on snow and rip some sweet slalom turns! Yay!  Hope the lack of snow rumours aren't true, or that it miraculously snows all of today and tomorrow!!
We shall see!
A la prochaine!

1 comment:

  1. I cant stop laughing....now i am crying and cant write anymore.... :D Your picture and comment are killing me Anna! I should have gone with you guys that day :(

    ReplyDelete