Monday, June 4, 2012

Parents in Tahoe!


We wrapped up my parents week in Tahoe with some hikes, some golf, and San Francisco to welcome my brother Peter to California for the summer!
5 lakes hike at Alpine was cool!
 beautiful glassy lake
 and of course, Marco went in!
 This is as far as I go!
 GOLF!
as "Arctic Woman" I can safely say that I do NOT agree with this sign!
SNOW-MACHINING, SKIDOOING AND SLEDDIN SHOULD BE EVERYWHERE!
Walking home... that's our house!  At the end if the first hole.
 Off to SAN FRANCISCO
Walking from Fisherman's Wharf, to Lombard Street.



 Then over to Signal Hill overlooking the bay.
 Looking back on crazy Lombard Street

 playing tourist.



 And then over to China Town!
bansky!



It was all very cool, and fun to play tourist every once in a while!!!

Also, check out this week's blog on SKI SISTERS RACING featuring Kelly Vanderbeek's words of wisdom for Ski Sisters "what I know now that I wish I knew then".

No comments:

Post a Comment