Tuesday, May 15, 2012

BBQ season!!

It's officially bbq season.  In the past week I've hit up more barbecues than I've been at home! It's been awesome!   And the best part is that I was able to bbq with MY "ski sisters" from last season!  I had to be in Canmore for the week and I got to catch up with all the ski team girls.

shona, erin, mpp, mitch and britt! The CANMORE crew!

 and me!
 it was great to see the girls again!!
 My reason for being in town was to complete my "coaching level 2" courses.  I learned how to set slalom, some good coaching techniques, and got to ski a ton in some amazing weather!! It was sweet.
And then I got to see the CALGARY crew for some volleyball and more bbq-ing!! what could be better!!?!? Fun times with the girls!
It was an awesome week and Shona and I got a lot accomplished for our SKI SISTERS CAMP!
I've also been working on some sweet footage for the ski sisters blog including this weeks latest "what I know now that I wish I knew then" by three time Olympian and two time Olympic medalist Shannon Bahrke! wooohooo! she is the coolest!



No comments:

Post a Comment