Friday, August 7, 2009

A blog??

Ok. I'm not exactly sure where to start! All I know is that I, Anna Goodman, lead a pretty sweet life as a ski racer, and sometimes facebook doesn't do justice to all the awesome things I am seeing and experiencing everyday! So for me, this is a way to share the latest craziness that is happening at home or on the road, and try to make YOU see it through my eyes! I know that the athletic career won't last forever and I think this is a cool way to keep track and force myself to see the positive sides of everything I am doing. When I am on the road for months at a time it's easy to get caught up in the drama of attempting to be a sports "world champion"! SO this is my way of reminding myself that life is good and to embrace what I've got while I've got it!
Right now I am in Vancouver in the air canada lounge waiting for my flight to NEW ZEALAND. 5 weeks of skiing, training and fun!! Can't wait to get there and see if my boots still kill. which I already know they do.
SO to get this blog going, here are some pictures to wrap up my life over the past year . I LOVE PICTURES! i love taking them, I love looking at them, and I love POSTING THEM!. PS I don't know how to arrange these pictures... THEY ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE!! Showcasing my and some of my sweet posse. my crew. yo. Thats that. Sorry for the craziness of the pictures being everywhere.... maybe experienced bloggers dont have these issues....


Me (Anna Goodman) posing.... surprise surprise





























Hanging out with some great friends in Charlevoix!! Anna, Gail, Julie and Me

Me and Anna Rocking the backseat with the doggies!!






















































Me and my boyfriend Marco Sullivan (another ski racer) on our SWEET trip in MOAB!! And hanging in BEAUTIFUL TAHOE!


f

















Slacklining as a hobbie....

And finally skiing in Chile last summer....
Life is good.  This is just the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment