Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1 step back, 2 steps forward.

So my knee has been bugging me ever since I tweaked my miniscus at Roundhill 10 days ago. I have been taking it easy and not really skiing. It mostly sucks, I hate missing out on being up on the hill pushing myself to ski better and get to where I want to be. I miss the social scene too!! The girls come back with jokes and stories that I miss out on. SO hopefully all the biking and pool workouts pay off and I will be back on the hill by FRIDAY!! And then we have the NEW ZEALAND GAMES on sunday!! So I really hope things go smoothly and I will be racing and attempting to race like I train!! MY GOAL for the year! If i can go into a race and ski as though it's a training run, I know it will be great!!
SO thats pretty much what's happening and I am killing time by blogging and taking pictures of things that look sweet.
It has been raining a bunch and the other day it looked like sparkling trees when the sun finally made an appearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment