Friday, March 29, 2013

random pics from good times

Extreme ski touring
 early morning lake tahoe
 The great Salt Lake
 Driving past Tahoe

 Skiing at Squaw!
 Hanging with my parents!
 Noram Slalom Overall title.
 Deliciousness at Coffeebar
 Ski in ski out starbucks
 favourite tree
 protein style in-n-out burger
 Marco's surgery
 post-surgery picnic with the birds
 Taking in the views
 happy parents
 apre-ski
 the atomic chair
 backcountry
 perfect snow
 home-made monkey bars
 final race and win of the season!

It's been an amazing year of change.  I followed my heart and could not have expected a better outcome to my season, to my new home, and my new friends.  Although I'm finished with racing for this year, For the rest of this school semester, I'll still be searching out some sweet skiing, biking, and camping in the upcoming weeks and hopefully break out the real camera for some interesting photos.
Thanks for all the words of encouragement and to those who have supported me through all of these changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment