Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Auf Wiedersehen Soelden, Bonjour Paris!

There was hope of blue skies today, but unfortunately there was one annoying cloud stuck around the glacier.... This is the view as we drove back down the hill and opted for a "dryland" (weights, biking, core) day instead of skiing in the foggy soft snow.
And, as I sat here relaxing after my workout, I noticed the lady who runs this hotel dumping the pretty balcony flowers!! I guess flower season is over!
It's been so nice to see all the different floral decorations each hotel sets up on all their balconies, I'm sad to see them go, but happy that winter is approaching!!!
And so, aurevoir Solden, bonjour Paris!!! Heading to Paris tonight for a 4 day break between ski camps! Can't wait!!! Plus I get to practice my Quebec-style french! yessssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment