Monday, August 23, 2010

I made it safely back to lake tahoe for a great weekend with Kat and Josh's wedding!

I got to catch up with all these hilarious ladies!! Me, Jenna, Chelsea and Liz!
Our theme was Marco Rocks.... funny at the time...
And then we went for a hike up Diamond Peak and did a triple down dog!!
And then failed... haha
ANd i made a slightly terrible panoramic collage thing....
It's nice to be back although we have not set up internet yet in the new house so I cruised over to a local coffee shop to poach some wireless!! I felt like SHona and Andrew on their roadtrip finding random free wireless here and there...
I'm re-inspired to get aggressive at the gym!! And my new neighbour somehow convinced me to play softball tonight... should be interesting since I have never actually played baseball..... 
Marco gets back Thursday so until then I'll be HOPING that the bears don't come looking for food at the house!
THat's all my random thoughts for now! HAppy week to everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment