Thursday, June 10, 2010

workout posers

Mitch had a serious craving for some scones yesterday, so she bought some flour, yogourt, baking powder, milk, sugar and blueberries and handed me these ingredients and asked if I could make some scones!! I had no clue as to how a scone is made, but I mixed approximately:
  • 4 cups spelt flour
  • 3 tablespoons baking powder
  • 1 cup yogourt
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 cup blueberries
And mixed it all together into a sticky mess, stuck them in the oven at 400C and waited 20 minutes until voila! Scones.  And they taste pretty good too! (healthy good...)


They're a healthy good snack for hard workouts like this!! 
Single leg squatting on my rehab knee! no big deal...
Kelly and I working on our flexion!!!  She is a pro!
Mitch and I doing an awkward double pull up.... totally posed and totally hilarious!
And the three of us and our scars.  Each scar has it's own story and each one is healing up better than ever!!
WATCH OUT world!
We are about to head out for "fuel for gold," a program that the Calgary Sports Centre set up for athletes to have healthy affordable meals!  Aurelio the chef has a healthy plate of food for use everyday at lunch for just 5.25$!  yummy yummy

And then I made a poster!  What do you think?? My photoshop skillz are a little ghetto, but I'm trying to switch it up a bit and not just have a pic of me skiing....


No comments:

Post a Comment