Monday, September 7, 2009

HOME!...and i think it's still summer!!

Crazy long journey from Queenstown to Aukland to Vancouver to Montreal.
The craziest part is that we left Queenstown at 3:45pm on Sunday the 6th of Sept. and flew for about 13 hours to Vancouver and landed on Sunday the 6th of September
at 2:00pm! We travelled back in time!! We were like the time traveler's wife! (I re-read that sweet book while i was in NZ). SO that time change seems pretty insane to me. Although the trip takes 2 days to get to New Zealand, it's nice to get home from n
ew zealand on the same day we left! PLUS MP and I worked our amazing magic and got on an earlier flight to Montreal, AND we got upgraded! we were big pimpin.
Anyway now its back to laundry and the end of summer!! H
ere is the PROOF!! yay for sunshine and laundry out on the line and freaky spiders in my back yard!! I am ready to get my tan back!

I was trying to get closer to the spider for the picture, but i ended up walking into part of its web (at which point I frantically started waving my arms and legs and jumping to make sure there was no spider on me...) And then I realized that I had messed up it's web and the spider was gathering all the ruined web back up to it's body. It was pretty cool to watch, plus i didn't feel guilty anymore for messing up his little lair. And unfortunately for me, between laundry and internet, this crazy little spider was probably the highlight of my day!! haha.... sad.




No comments:

Post a Comment